Tuesday, May 29, 2012

How Can I Get A Boyfriend? You May Be Too Ugly!

Yes, you read that title right. If you are constantly asking yourself, "how can I get a boyfriend?", you may be too ugly. When most women look in the mirror and not see themselves as a ten, they tend to fall into the trap of thinking they are ugly. This type of thinking can be devastating.

The first thing you must realize is that other people do not always see you the same way you see yourself. Yes, looks play an important part when it comes to attracting a man, but it is not the only factor. When you see yourself as ugly you start to feel ugly. When you feel ugly, your confidence goes way down and it affects what I call your total package score.

There are other things besides looks that make you attractive. It can be your sense of humor, the way you dress, your scent, your smile, your intelligence, even the way you walk. All your other characteristics and your looks make up your total package score.

Whatever you feel might be your good traits, you need to focus on those. Do whatever it takes to make you feel good. When you are feeling good you get more confidence, and confidence is sexy, very sexy.

So when I say too ugly, I mean ugly in your thinking. All women are beautiful in their own way. There IS a man out there for you. When you stop thinking ugly he will find you. The best part about it is, when you show your happy, beautiful, confident, and sexy self, you will attract the right guy that is perfect for you.

Do not try to be someone you are not, because you will end up attracting the wrong type of guy. So, what I am really trying to get across is, even though you may not see yourself as a ten, there is someone out there that does.

I know there is someone who has read this article and said to themselves:

I am not ugly, I feel beautiful, I feel confident, but I still do not have a boyfriend.

What do I do now?

Do not worry; even the confident beautiful girls sometimes have a problem getting a boyfriend. This has less to do with you and more to do with him. But regardless if you feel beautiful or ugly there are strategies you can use to attract the right guy.

Just visit my site below to see a video that will show you the dos and dont's of attracting a man.



This news article is brought to you by SAVING MONEY BLOG - where latest news are our top priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment