Friday, June 15, 2012

Her Ten Biggest Pet Peeves

#1. They don't listen.

This has got to be the most annoying thing about boys not because they seem like they don't care, but because I have to repeat myself! However, the fact that you're spending time telling them something that they're not bothering to hear or remember is a MAJOR turnoff. Have some respect!

#2. Saying one thing, meaning another.

Plain and simple. Don't tell me you want to do something or you will do something and then not do it. I'd rather just do it myself. And on that note, why the hell can you not just make it clear that you don't want to do it?? Real women can hold their own, you have to earn your keep!

#3. Insecurities.

This goes back to confidence. If I'm with you, you're obviously not that bad. Being open about your feelings is one thing. Pointing out every little thing that's wrong with you on a countless basis is another. It's a mood killer! Are you trying to kill the mood? The only thing worse than being arrogant is being absolutely insecure.

#4. Arrogance.

Although arrogance can be hidden well, don't act like you're too good for the world. If you're so hot, then why don't you live on the sun? I want to know what you like, not what you're "good at".

#5. Stupidity.

Maybe it's just me, but i'm alright with the pretty and dumb thing. So what you're no good at math? At least you've got SOMETHING going for you. It's the stupid thing that really gets me. Ladies you'll know the difference... Stupid stories, stupid lies, stupid friends, you get where this is going.;)

#6. Personal space, please!

Everyone needs a little breathing room... Even you believe it or not! I'm not saying to go days without calling, we just want you to respect our personal space. Not to mention that things are more fun when I miss you a bit!;) Need I say more?

#7. One-word Text Messages

This one is pretty simple. It is almost scream-worthy annoying to get an answer like, "chicken", to the question, "What would you like for dinner tonight?". We sort of need to know... Do you mean that you would like to have; grilled chicken with vegetables, chicken Marsala, chicken Parmesan, yellow rice and chicken, chicken-fried-chicken, chicken n' dumplings, are you starting to get the hint? When we ask, "What time are we meeting tonight", and we don't know the other details, don't just say, "Seven.", Remember the whole, Who, What, When, Where, and Why thing? Yea, this is what they meant. You can be simple AND effective.

#8. Indecisiveness

There is nothing sexier than a man who knows what he wants. Know what you want, and go out and get it. And If it's me you want, "I don't know", just wont cut it when I ask you a question. Stay on your toes boys!

#9. Disrespect... To the general public.

This one goes without saying. Disrespect isn't cute. The simplest example is the guy who takes me out to an expensive dinner, and then shafts the waitstaff. Leaving a good tip is not only the right thing to do, it's also pretty sexy.

#10. Absence of attention

Don't ask me to hang out with you so that you can act like I'm not there. Why am I wasting my time? your best friend had his eye on me too, and honestly he's a little cuter!;)



This article is brought to you by FREE DATING.

No comments:

Post a Comment